Authorized service provider logo
If you are an authorized service provider (ASP), you may use Measurement Canada's specially designed ASP logo to:
- market or promote your services
- indicate that you are authorized by Measurement Canada to perform a particular task or function
The following Measurement Canada ASP logo is the only Measurement Canada logo your organization is permitted to use.
Using the approved logo
When using the approved ASP logo you must:
- keep the proportions of the logo the same if you resize it
- clearly state what your organization is authorized to do
You must not:
- use the ASP logo in a misleading way
- alter the logo in any way other than to resize it
If you are considering using a statement to clarify the scope of your authorization, you must use an approved statement.
If your organization is no longer an ASP, you must immediately stop publishing and distributing any document that refers to the authorization status.
You may choose to use one of the following approved statements to promote your authorized services:
- "Authorized by Measurement Canada to perform (specify scope) inspections pursuant to the Weights and Measures Act."
- "Authorized by Measurement Canada to perform (specify scope) inspections pursuant to the Electricity and Gas Inspection Act."
- "(Organization X) is authorized to perform (specify scope) inspections pursuant to the Weights and Measures Act.
Get a copy of the logo
Contact your designated Measurement Canada contact or your regional coordinator for the Alternative Service Delivery Program to get a copy of the logo.
- Date modified: