Edward Carleton White;
Edward White & Associates Inc.
What is a conservatory measure?
The Superintendent of Bankruptcy puts in place conservatory measures when a bankruptcy or insolvency estate needs protection. It might be in cases of Licensed Insolvency Trustee (LIT) malfeasance or if serious wrongdoing on the part of a LIT puts estate files at risk. Conservatory measures may also be put in place if a LIT becomes ill or dies without a valid succession agreement. Finally, conservatory measures may be put in place if a LIT, for whatever reason, has allowed the administration of his or her practice to become substandard.
2011—Directions for Conservatory Measures
- Abubakar Khan—October 7, 2011
- Canada Post Corporation—October 7, 2011
- TD Canada Trust—October 7, 2011
- Official Receiver—March 29, 2011
- Glenn Steiner—March 29, 2011
- TD Canada Trust—March 29, 2011
- Canada Post—March 29, 2011
- Edward Carleton White and Edward White & Associates Inc.—March 29, 2011
- TD Canada Trust—March 21, 2011
- Official Receiver—March 21, 2011
- Date modified: