General Transitional Directive (2010)
- In this Directive,
- "Act" means the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act;
Authority and Purpose
- This Directive is issued pursuant to paragraphs 5(4)(b), and (c) of the Act.
- The purpose of this General Transitional Directive is to repeal Directive 12R, Administrative Agreements with Trustees and Receivers, issued on .
- Directive 12R, Administrative Agreements with Trustees and Receivers, is hereby repealed.
Coming into Force
- The General Transitional Directive comes into force on .
- For any questions pertaining to this Directive, please contact your local OSB office.
Superintendent of Bankruptcy
The HTML version of this Directive is not the official version. In the event of an inconsistency between the HTML and PDF versions of this Directive, the PDF version prevails. Users are required to exercise due diligence with respect to the HTML version.
- Date modified: