Form 16—Certificate of Compliance and Deemed Discharge of Trustee or Administrator
For persons to which the 2009 amendments apply
(Rules 65(1)(c)(iii) and 101(1)(d))
(Title Form 1)
I, trustee of the estate of , a bankrupt, under summary administration (or administrator of the consumer proposal made by , a consumer debtor), hereby certify that:
- The statements made in connection with my application for discharge are true.
- The final statement of receipts and disbursements in the estate is an accurate and correct reflection of the administration of the estate.
- Every disbursement included in the statement of receipts and disbursements is accurate and correct.
- I have disposed of, in a proper manner, all of the property of the bankrupt (or the consumer debtor) that came into my hands.
- All claims of creditors being paid a dividend were properly examined and, to the best of my knowledge, the dividend sheet contains a true and correct list of the claims of creditors, all payments shown on the dividend sheet have been duly made, and all unclaimed dividends and undistributed funds have been remitted to the Superintendent of Bankruptcy.
- I have not received, nor do I expect to receive, nor have I been promised, any remuneration or consideration other than as shown in the statement of receipts and disbursements.
- I have not been a party to, nor have I knowledge of, any undisclosed arrangement with the bankrupt (or the consumer debtor) or with any other person as a result of which a creditor received or will receive a consideration or payment in excess of that to which the creditor was properly entitled.
- A copy of the final statement of receipts and disbursements, dividend sheet and notice of taxation (or notice of hearing for taxation) have been sent to the bankrupt (or the consumer debtor) and to every creditor who has proved a claim.
- I have complied with the requirements of the Bankruptcy and Insolvency General Rules.
Dated at , this day of .
Licensed Insolvency Trustee (or
administrator of consumer proposal)
If a copy of this Form is sent electronically by means such as email, the name and contact information of the sender, prescribed in Form 1.1, must be added at the end of the document.
This form may not be completed online. It is provided here for reference purposes only.
The HTML version of this Form is not the official version. In the event of an inconsistency between the HTML and PDF versions of this Form, the PDF version prevails. Users are required to exercise due diligence with respect to the HTML version.
- Date modified: