Form 74—Reclamation of Property
(Subsection 81(4) of the Act)
(All notices or correspondence regarding this claim are to be forwarded to the following address: )
I, , of the of in the Province of ,
do hereby certify:
- That I am the claimant, (or That I am)
(State position or title)
(Name of claimant)
- That I have knowledge of all the circumstances connected with the claim referred to below.
- That on the day of , the debtor made an assignment (or a bankruptcy order was made against the debtor or the debtor filed a notice of intention or a proposal).
- That, on that date, the property enumerated in the document(s) attached and marked "A" (and "B") was in the possession of the bankrupt, and still remains in the possession of the bankrupt and (or) the trustee.
- That the claimant hereby claims that property, or interest or right in it, by virtue of the document(s) attached and marked "A" (and "B"), namely:
(Set out the particulars of all documents serving as proof of the claim, giving
- (i) the grounds on which the claim is based, and
- (ii) sufficient particulars to enable the property to be identified; if the particulars do not appear on the face of the documents, attach an additional statement marked "B" setting them forth.)
- That the claimant is entitled to demand from the trustee the return of the property enumerated in these document(s).
- That I hereby demand that the trustee return to me (or to the claimant whom I represent) the property enumerated in the document(s) within the 15 days after the filing of this form, or within the 15 days after the first meeting of the creditors of the debtor, whichever is the later.
Sworn (or Solemnly declared)
before me at (city, town or village)
in the Province of ,
on this day of .
Commissioner of Oaths
Signature of Claimant
for the Province of
Subsection 201(1) of the Act prescribes severe penalties for making any false claim, declaration or statement of account.
This form may not be completed online. It is provided here for reference purposes only.
The HTML version of this Form is not the official version. In the event of an inconsistency between the HTML and PDF versions of this Form, the PDF version prevails. Users are required to exercise due diligence with respect to the HTML version.
- Date modified: