Form 59—Notice of Hearing for Taxation of Administrator's Accounts and Discharge of Administrator
(Title Form 1)
Take notice that a hearing will be held before the registrar of the Court of (province) in Bankruptcy, at , on the day of at o'clock, for the taxation of my accounts and my discharge as administrator of the consumer proposal of , a consumer debtor.
- (a) my final statement of receipts and disbursements; and
- (b) the dividend sheet, showing the dividends paid or to be paid to the creditors under the consumer proposal.
- (a) serving a notice of objection on me or sending me a notice of objection by registered mail or courier which notice of objection must be received by me before the start of the hearing;
- (b) filing a copy of the notice of objection with the registrar, along with any applicable fee of as provided by the tariff, and;
- (c) sending a copy of the notice of objection to the division office.
Dated at , this day of .
Administrator of Consumer Proposal
If a copy of this Notice is sent electronically by means such as email, the name and contact information of the sender, prescribed in Form 1.1, must be added at the end of the document.
This form may not be completed online. It is provided here for reference purposes only.
The HTML version of this Form is not the official version. In the event of an inconsistency between the HTML and PDF versions of this Form, the PDF version prevails. Users are required to exercise due diligence with respect to the HTML version.
- Date modified: