Form 43.1—Report of Trustee on Annulment of Proposal
(Subsection 63(6) of the Act)
(Title Form 1)
I, , of , the trustee acting in the proposal of , hereby report to the official receiver as follows:
1. That did, on the day of , file a proposal with me, and that the Court of (province) in Bankruptcy, by order dated the day of , has annulled the proposal.
2. The proposal was annulled by the court on the application of , the trustee of the proposal (or a creditor of the debtor).
3.The proposal was annulled on the grounds that
(Check appropriate grounds.)
- the debtor has defaulted in the performance of a provision in the proposal.
- the proposal could not continue without injustice or undue delay.
- the approval of the court was obtained by fraud.
- the debtor was convicted of an offence under the Act.
4.As a consequence of the annulment of the proposal, the debtor is deemed on the annulment to have made an assignment pursuant to subsection 63(4) of the Act.
5.The court further ordered that the property be vested in , the trustee.
(In the case of a proposal by a bankrupt, the previous paragraph is to be replaced by the following:)
5.The court further ordered that the property vested in the bankrupt by the order approving the proposal, be revested in , the trustee.
Dated at , this day of .
Licensed Insolvency Trustee
If a copy of this Form is sent electronically by means such as email, the name and contact information of the sender, prescribed in Form 1.1, must be added at the end of the document.
This form may not be completed online. It is provided here for reference purposes only.
The HTML version of this Form is not the official version. In the event of an inconsistency between the HTML and PDF versions of this Form, the PDF version prevails. Users are required to exercise due diligence with respect to the HTML version.
- Date modified: