Form 19—Certificate of Appointment of Trustee
For persons to which the 2009 amendments do not apply
In the Matter of the Bankruptcy of:
Date of Initial Bankruptcy Event:
Date and Time of Bankruptcy:
Date of Trustee Appointment:
Meeting of Creditors:
Certificate of appointment—Section 49; Rule 85
I, the undersigned, Official Receiver in and for this bankruptcy district, do hereby certify that:
- the aforenamed debtor filed an assignment under section 49 of the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act;
- the aforenamed trustee was duly appointed Trustee of the Estate of the Debtor.
The said trustee is required:
- to provide to me, without delay, security in the aforementioned amount;
- to send to all creditors, within five days after the date of the trustee’s appointment, a notice of the bankruptcy; and
- when applicable to call in the prescribed manner, a first meeting of creditors, to be held at the aforementioned time and place or at any other time and place that may be later requested by the Official Receiver.
This form may not be completed online. It is provided here for reference purposes only.
The HTML version of this Form is not the official version. In the event of an inconsistency between the HTML and PDF versions of this Form, the PDF version prevails. Users are required to exercise due diligence with respect to the HTML version.
- Date modified: