Canadian Industry Statistics
Due to system maintenance, some sections of the site will be unavailable from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (EST) on Saturday, December 7, 2013.
Canadian Industry Statistics analyses industry data on many economic indicators using the most recent data from Statistics Canada.
Browse by industry
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
- Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
- Wholesale Trade
- Retail Trade
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Information and Cultural Industries
- Finance and Insurance
- Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
- Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
- Administrative and Support, Waste Management
and Remediation Services
- Educational Services
- Health Care and Social Assistance
- Arts, Entertainment and Recreation
- Accommodation and Food Services
- Other Services (except Public Administration)
- Public Administration
The purpose of the Canadian Industry Statistics site is to help small to medium sized businesses and their agents
understand the dynamics of their industries and help them make better informed businesses decisions.
This can be done by focussing on a single industry over time or comparatively by examining one industry in light of another.
It can used by students who wish to better understand the growth and health of the Canadian economy.
It can also help investors, both foreign and domestic, in their initial decisions about investing in the Canadian economy.
Canadian Industry Statistics looks at industry trends and financial information on topics such as establishments,
Gross Domestic Product, Labour productivity, SME Benchmarking and International Trade for the sectors of the Canadian Economy
using the latest data from Statistics Canada.
For more information
- Date modified: