Canada Corporations Act, part II

Dissolved corporations (failure to transition to NFP Act)

If your CCA-II corporation has been dissolved by Corporations Canada and is still operating, you must revive by filing Form 4032 – Articles of Revival (transition). For more information, see Revival (transition) guide or contact us.

Policies, guidelines and procedures



Other related documents

Documents regarding the Reform of the Canada Corporations Act: The Federal Not-for-Profit Framework Law

Further information

Date modified: