Ellis Dean Burlingham; Burlingham Associates Inc
What is a conservatory measure?
The Superintendent of Bankruptcy puts in place conservatory measures when a bankruptcy or insolvency estate needs protection. It might be in cases of Licensed Insolvency Trustee (LIT) malfeasance or if serious wrongdoing on the part of a LIT puts estate files at risk. Conservatory measures may also be put in place if a LIT becomes ill or dies without a valid succession agreement. Finally, conservatory measures may be put in place if a LIT, for whatever reason, has allowed the administration of his or her practice to become substandard.
2016—Directions for Conservatory Measures
- Canada Post—November 9, 2016
- Clifford Smith—November 9, 2016
- Ellis Dean Burlingham and Burlingham Associates Inc.—November 9, 2016
- Ken Pawlyna Official Reciever—November 9, 2016
- Official Reciever—November 9, 2016
- Toronto-Dominion Bank, 170 – 2nd Avenue South, Saskatoon Saskatchewan S7K 1K5—November 2, 2016
- UBERbase—November 9, 2016
- Date modified: