Make an enquiry
First, check if the information you are looking for may be found on our website:
- Place a complaint
- Learn about the bankruptcy process
- Learn about bankruptcy discharge
- Learn about the Bankruptcy Assistance Program
- Get instructions on how to search for bankruptcy and insolvency records
- Learn how to become a Licensed Insolvency Trustee
- Get assistance with E-filing (for Licensed Insolvency Trustees)
- Get assistance with the CCAA Online Filing System (for Licensed Insolvency Trustees)
If you have further questions, or an enquiry regarding a specific insolvency estate, please contact us at 1-877-376-9902.
Due to exceptional circumstances, please note that we will not be able to answer your call or voicemail until further notice. You can, however, contact the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy via our enquiry form.
- Date modified: